MYSELF

My photo
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
the happiness is a thing we couldn't find...but, it is something that we can feel

Monday, August 24, 2009

Selamat Puasa

Ramadhan came last saturday..
i disable to get fast becos of certain issue ;p
it was so sad to see all my family fast together...get 'buka puasa' together...

on sunday, i went to kg...
we buka puasa beramai-ramai...
my sis and cousins were very happy seem they r not puasa...
they ran, they played, the chased the chick...
they looked so untired...until...the clock show 7.00
they do not take bath...bt they laying on the floor...
showing that they couldn't wait until 7.24
spot on 7.24, they ran as fast to the kitchen where they will see the foodS...
they take the mug and drink first...
now is free!!!! they ate...
i looked funny on them...
then... i asked all of them to solat maghrib...
everyone ignore me...
i screamed and said "semua bangun sekarang...kalau tak aku rotan sorang2"
semua bangun and take towel to have the shower...
lepas mandi semua sembahyang...


>capture by my k618i 2mp<

playing outside
yes...peace...
my sis in long sleeve..those 2 are nurin and fasha in pink

my nenek's house..

3 of them above...
kejar anak ayam kt depan umah

0 bebel: